Senior Action’s wellness programs will keep you moving, active, and well informed about your health so that you can make healthy decisions for your body and your mind. Whether you have lived a healthy lifestyle and just want to stay active or maybe you have been sedentary and you want to make some different health choices – it’s never too late! We offer a variety of wellness programs at all of our centers that may include:
Group Fitness Classes
- Silver Sneakers®
- Low Impact Aerobics
- Tai Chi
- Limited Exercise
- Arthritis Exercise
a wide variety of fitness equipment from cardio to weight training available at Orchard Park Center and Greenville County Aquatic Complex
- Health Education Seminars
- Health Screenings
- Impact Diabetes – a partnership with Pelham Medical Center to reduce the effects of Diabetes and better manage the disease.
- SWAG – Seniors Walking Around Greenville walking club
Senior Action Golf Association (SAGA)
For the avid golfer, join the Senior Action Golf Association (SAGA):
- Tournaments are held the 3rd Monday of each month at area golf courses, March through November.
- You must be a member of Senior Action to play.
- Each tournament costs $25. Prizes are awarded after each tournament.
- Registration must be submitted by the end of business on the Thursday before the tournament.
- SAGA Membership Application. Click Here.
- SAGA 2019 Calendar. Click Here.
- SAGA Team Registration. Click Here.
Click here to view the Program Guide for the offerings this quarter at the Orchard Park location. Wellness activities at our other locations may be found by viewing their activity calendar.